The Ambidji Group occasionally advertises for qualified air transport specialists to join our team on an full time employment basis.
At this point in time, the firm has no full-time positions available.
Ambidji invites consultants experienced in all aspects of air transport consulting who may be seeking access to short term consulting opportunities to apply for entry on the firm’s contractor database. Successful candidates will be added to Ambidji’s contractor database following evaluation of the candidate’s application by an internal panel. Selection for project opportunities will based on the candidate’s relevant skills and expertise.
If are looking for a professionally rewarding experience, and have extensive experience in the air transport industry in any of the following areas:
- Aviation Legislation, Policy and Regulation
- Transport Economics/Financial Analysis
- Safety and Risk Management
- Airport Planning and Development
- Airport Management
- Airspace Planning and Management
- Air Traffic and Airport Systems Engineering
- Airworthiness and Flight Operations
then we would like to hear from you.