More news from Ambidji
- One of the Faces of Australia’s Next Export Boom? April 23, 2015 According to a report recently launched by Asialink in conjunction with PWC and ANZ Bank, the services sector is on track to become Australia’s number one exporter to Asia by 2030, and will support more jobs than all other exports combined.
The report identified that services exports to Asia are underperforming relative to our traditional trading ...
- Ambidji successfully completes share buyback April 7, 2015 After 24 years of operation, Ambidji successfully completed its first share buyback.
Since formation the Company had a policy of encouraging a wide shareholder base amongst employees and associates of the company, with some 22 shareholders prior to the buyback. The passage of time, however, has seen a number of shareholders retire or follow other pursuits away ...
- Christchurch Airport Risk Assessment December 8, 2014 Ambidji has recently completed an aeronautical risk assessment to support the relocation of the helipad at Christchurch International Airport in New Zealand.
This risk assessment follows on from an earlier major risk assessment conducted by Ambidji on behalf of Christchurch International Airport Limited where Ambidji assessed the potential risk on scheduled airline operations that might be generated ...
Global Industry News
More aviation industry news
- Apology October 22, 2017 Daily News
- Perth’s RAC Rescue recognised at SAR awards October 21, 2017 australianaviation.com.au
- Premium #248 – Is the Qantas A380vs 787-9 Math Upside Down? October 21, 2017 AirInsight
- Enders expects new alliances in response to CSeries deal October 21, 2017 n newsn
- People-Oct. 20, 2017 October 21, 2017 Daily News
- More Russian carriers take over VIM Airlines’ Far East routes October 21, 2017 Daily News
- Malaysia Airlines Berhad names new group CEO October 21, 2017 Daily News
- Hawaiian posts $75 million 3Q profit, looks to JAL partnership October 21, 2017 Daily News