More news from Ambidji
- One of the Faces of Australia’s Next Export Boom? April 23, 2015 According to a report recently launched by Asialink in conjunction with PWC and ANZ Bank, the services sector is on track to become Australia’s number one exporter to Asia by 2030, and will support more jobs than all other exports combined.
The report identified that services exports to Asia are underperforming relative to our traditional trading ...
- Ambidji successfully completes share buyback April 7, 2015 After 24 years of operation, Ambidji successfully completed its first share buyback.
Since formation the Company had a policy of encouraging a wide shareholder base amongst employees and associates of the company, with some 22 shareholders prior to the buyback. The passage of time, however, has seen a number of shareholders retire or follow other pursuits away ...
- Christchurch Airport Risk Assessment December 8, 2014 Ambidji has recently completed an aeronautical risk assessment to support the relocation of the helipad at Christchurch International Airport in New Zealand.
This risk assessment follows on from an earlier major risk assessment conducted by Ambidji on behalf of Christchurch International Airport Limited where Ambidji assessed the potential risk on scheduled airline operations that might be generated ...
Global Industry News
More aviation industry news
- United S18 Long-Haul changes as of 15DEC17 December 16, 2017 Routes - Airlineroute
- Ryanair, Europe’s Cut-Price Behemoth, Agrees to Recognize Pilot Unions for First Time December 16, 2017 By AMIE TSANG
- New DHS measures for VWP countries require border screenings December 16, 2017 Daily News
- Bombardier targets 40 CSeries deliveries in 2018 December 16, 2017 Daily News
- People-Dec. 15, 2017 December 16, 2017 News
- Canadian regional airliner crashes in Saskatchewan December 16, 2017 News
- Swiss regional Darwin Airline declares bankruptcy December 16, 2017 Daily News
- Ryanair to recognize unions in a bid to avert strikes December 16, 2017 Daily News