Marjorie Jackson Nelson Hospital Operational Impact Assessment
Ambidji was engaged by the Department of Health to undertake airspace studies relating to the proposed new hospital. The project involved our team:
- Assessing the implications on airspace protection by proposed hospital development;
- Evaluating the impact of flight operations to/from Adelaide;
- Comparing the level of helicopter flight operations efficiency and the impact to Adelaide Airport versus the existing helicopter site; and
- Evaluating environmental impacts of helicopter operations.
Alfred Hospital Helipad Operational Impact Assessment
Our team undertook an evaluation of a proposed building development in the vicinity of the Alfred Hospital Helipad. During the report we undertook:
- Analysis of existing regulations, design requirements, and a site survey of obstacles;
- Development of several alternative GPS approach procedures; and
- Evaluation of the effects of the proposed building on these procedures.