Barrie’s work at Ambidji has includes senior project management roles, aeronautical assessments, risk and safety, and government contracts. Barrie is also an expert on wind farms and their impact on aircraft operations.
- 30 years experience in the aviation industry, both in government and private organisations.
- Australian Defence Force.
- Project and contract management of aeronautical impact assessments and outsourcing of government services.
- Extensive expertise in executive management, public administration, engineering and project management of aviation systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering and a MBA.