Brian has a career background in Air Traffic Services (ATS) and is a co-founder and member of the Board of Directors. Brian specialises in the management, planning and provision of aviation infrastructure and services.
- 40 years experience in the aviation industry;
- Air Traffic Service Licence;
- Certified Airport Meteorologist;
- Qualified Aircraft Pilot with Multiengine instrument rating;
Brian is experienced in more than 30 countries. A specialist in the development of planning frameworks to support national aviation systems, and assessment and management of aviation operational risk. He has worked on aviation policy development and regulatory reform, institutional restructuring and capacity building, as well as design and development of a range of airport, air traffic management and flight operations infrastructure.
- Civil Aviation Authority of Australia: Manager, ATS Facility Standards and System Requirements, ATS Unit Supervisor, Airport Manager, ATS Officer
- Corporate strategic planning and commercial business management servicing the air transport industry sector.