David is the Executive Chairman, and works extensively in the areas of aviation sector policy and finance, and has had integral involvement in reform and structural change in the sector.
- 30 years experience in the aviation industry.
- Advised on the buy side of a number of Government airport sales in Australia and New Zealand.
- Advisor to number of overseas government-owned airports, airlines and air traffic services providers to corporatise or to secure private sector investment.
- Advisor to CEO of Airports Vanuatu Ltd.
- Consultant to the board of the Asian Development Bank.
- Worked with the International Finance Corporation and other development finance institutions in the design of PPP transactions for airports.
- Qualifications in Engineering, Finance and Economics.