Ian has a career background in Air Traffic Services (ATS) and also in aircraft maintenance management. Since joining Ambidji, he has been involved with a range of projects at Ambidji including ATC training programs, airworthiness and maintenance analyses, and risk and safety assessments.
- 30 years experience in the aviation industry.
- 20 years in Air Traffic Services
- LUFT Aviation Charter, Base Manager and Maintenance Controller
- Executive Airlines, Technical Services Manager
- Airservices Australia various management positions including: Key member of the management team tasked with major airspace consolidation and transition of air traffic services Manager Flight Service Training College, Group Leader Melbourne Flight Service.
- Extensive experience in aerial firefighting in regional Australia.
- Bachelor of Education, and Diploma’s in Air Traffic Control, Business Management, and Electronic Engineering.